ORDER BY THE DATES BELOW FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY 12/24:
Ground — Dec 15 | Two Day — Dec 20 | Overnight — Dec 22
International — Dec 15
Long Metaphor Necklace
The Weaving Collection features seed pearls strung together into textural, voluminous pieces reminiscent of textiles by feminist artist Sheila Hicks.
Lines of delicate freshwater pearls in varying sizes evoke a tapestry. Set in an elongated gold frame and suspended from a sparkling chain, this necklace is equally contemporary and classic.
- 14k solid gold
- Length: 16" or 18"
- Pearls: Diameter 1.5mm-4mm, approximately 4.8cts total, sustainably cultured in China
- Frame: 38mm x 10mm
Offered in a 16" or 18" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at email@example.com.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.