One of a Kind Menhir Ring No. 4
This one of a kind Menhir ring features three unique diamonds of different shapes and colors. An orange-brown trapezoid diamond framed by two baguette white diamonds, set on a flat gold band the same width as the stones, creating a classic but monumental ring.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Orange-Brown Diamond, Trapezoid Step Cut, 0.67ct, 4.43x6.25x3.00mm, GIA Certified, Australia
- White Diamonds, Baguette Cut 0.12ct each, 3.7x1.5mm, Reclaimed
- 0.79 total carat weight
- Band width: approximately 4.65mm
This ring can be resized from a 4-10, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what's listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes