One of a Kind Hexagon Cut Garnet Nestled Ring No. 7
A rhodolite garnet nestles in our signature arc design, appearing to float mid air. A light and ethereal, but classic design.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Rhodolite garnet, hexagon cut, 5.26x5.38x3.79mm, 0.86ct, Tanzania origin
- Round band approximately 1.3mm wide
This ring can be resized from a 4.5-8.5, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold, and a responsibly-sourced rhodolite garnet mined in Tanzania by Fatuma, a woman working within a ground-breaking mining project that focuses on traceability and women empowerment through formalization and education.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes