One of a Kind Marquise and Brilliant Cut Diamond Bricolage Ring No. 16
Designed with stones we’ve collected over time, the Bricolage rings merge eclectic shapes and sizes, into a single monumental piece.
A marquise cut champagne diamond sits atop a wide gold band while a round brilliant champagne diamond accents it underneath.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Champagne diamond, marquise cut, 0.35ct, 6.12x3.34x2.62mm, reclaimed origin
- Champagne diamond, round brilliant cut, 0.03ct, 2mm, reclaimed origin
- Flat band approximately 7.2mm wide
We recommend sizing up a ¼ or ½ size to accommodate the wide ring band.
This ring can be resized from a 5-9, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not sure of your size?
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes