A collection of simple charms –– each a tangible connection to the universe and where we come from. Select a birthstone to represent your birthday, a special someone, or a meaningful moment in time.
Whether or not you believe in the ancient power of birthstones, we see them are a testament to these thoughts from the past, and a catalyst for looking at ourselves in new light.
Offered in 16", 18", and 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece is handmade locally in New York using 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Emeralds are beautiful but delicate and soft stones that require extra attention to ensure their longevity. Inclusions are very common in Emeralds and while they can remain stable for a long time they can form hairline cracks or chips over time if knocked around on a daily basis. We do not typically recommend them for engagement rings. We recommend taking your ring off when exercising or doing anything rough with your hands.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.