Tri-Opal and Diamond Earring - Flat Back - Single
A classic triad with a touch of asymmetry. Two iridescent opals off-set by a brilliant white diamond, mounted in 14k gold. Our threadless flat back studs are super comfortable and make it easy to wear all day everyday.
For additional flat backings click here.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 14k white gold post
- Opals: 2mm, approx. 0.6ct total per earring, Australia origin
- Diamond: 2mm, approx. 0.03ct per earring
- Earring: Length 5mm, Width 5mm
- Flat Backing: 14k yellow gold, 1.0mm diameter (18ga)
- Flat Backing Length: Available in either 5mm or 7mm length
- These backings are exclusively for WWAKE flat-back earrings, and won't work for other WWAKE earrings
Recommended to wear in healed piercings.
WWAKE flat-back earrings are offered with two different lengths: 5mm & 7mm. Everyone's ear is slightly different, but we generally recommend:
- 5mm for healed piercings in the upper portion of the ear, or thinner areas (ex: upper lobe, conch, helix, rook)
- 7mm for healed piercings in the lower half of the ear, or thicker areas (ex: lobe and tragus)
How to Put On:
- Insert the flat-back tube through the back of the ear
- Insert the front of the earring into the tube
- Once you feed the post into the tube about halfway, push earring and back together until you feel the two parts meet
- The slight bend in the ear wire will create tension to keep it secure
How to Take Off:
- Gently pull the front and back of the earring apart
- Sometimes a slight twist can help release the tension
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced 100% natural Australian Opals, reclaimed diamonds, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Do not straighten the ear-wire.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.