One of a Kind Radiant and Emerald Cut Diamond Mosaic Ring No. 40
Spend $600 to get Crossed Stick Wisp Earring-Single | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: WISP10
Spend $1,500 to get Pair of Small Opal Two-Step Chain Earrings | Click Here add to Cart
Use Code: GOLD10
The Mosaic Rings are an assemblage of diamonds — different shapes and sizes — creating unexpected combinations. A whole greater than the sum of its parts. This one of a kind ring consists of a fancy radiant cut diamond and a fancy emerald cut diamond paired together on a thin gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Fancy deep brownish yellow diamond, radiant cut, 0.59ct, 4.61x4.46x3.34mm, GIA Certified, Argyle Mine, Australia origin
- Champagne diamond, emerald cut, 0.92ct, 5.46x4.38x3.91mm, Australia origin
- 1.51 total carat weight
- Round band approximately 1.3mm thick
This ring can be resized from a 4.5-8.5 or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced Australian diamond, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes