Borealis Pendant No. 32
A Lightning Ridge black opal capturing a slice of night sky phenomenon. Five vivid colors erupt from this rare stone in a nebulous pattern. Designed with a gold-domed back that mimics the natural form of the opal, creating a seamless elegant shape, where the stone and gold, in essence, unify into one. A stunning, modern heirloom with luxurious gold weight.
- Black Opal, Oval Cabochon, 13.18x11.97x2.28mm, 2.24ct, Lightning Ridge, Australia
- Pendant: 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Chain: 2.25mm cable chain, 14k Fairmined gold, 18-20"
Offered in a 18"- 20" length. If you desire a different length, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced 100% natural opal from Lightning Ridge, Australia, 100% post-consumer recycled gold, and a Fairmined gold chain.
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal jewelry, follow these general care tips, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that this necklace is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes