Princess Cut Diamond Dyad Signet Ring
THE DYAD SIGNET – two diamonds–one round and one square–juxtapose each other, creating two different sides of a single, modern ring.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Antique round diamond mined and cut before 1930 and guaranteed recycled princess cut diamond
- 0.30 total carat weight
- Approximate diamond dimensions 3mm each
- Stunning mid-tone white diamonds, no eye-catching inclusions
- GIA certified diamond options available through WWAKE Custom
- Special order platinum
- Band width tapers from 3.75mm to 2.3mm
This is a style that cannot be resized. On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced reclaimed diamonds, and 100% Fairmined gold which supports the communities at the source of our materials.
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Ground - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes