The Monolith Collection revives ancient jewelry silhouettes marked with our signature light and airy stone patterns.
These hoops feature brilliant opals and sparkling diamonds set inside the earring for a bold and innovative statement.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Large Opal: Diameter 4mm, 0.15 cts, Australia origin
- Small Opal: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, 0.12 cts total per pair, Australia origin
- White Diamond: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, 0.06 cts total per pair, reclaimed
- Hoop: Diameter 27mm, Thickness 1.25mm
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Please note that these earrings are considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes