Large Two-Step Chain Earring - Single
The Counting Collection is an experiment in simple design. By adding one element at a time to a single form, each piece builds on the last, one by one. As a whole collection, these rings and earrings demonstrate the evolution of a dynamic, linear pattern.
An elegant emerald, opal, or diamond hangs delicately from a gold chain attached to a brilliant, larger opal. Try a mismatched pair for a dynamic look.
For additional butterfly earring backs click here.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- 10k solid yellow gold butterfly earring back
- Chain Length: 5mm
- Large Opal: Diameter 4mm, 0.15 cts each, approx. 0.3 cts total per pair, Australia origin
- Small Opal: Diameter 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total per pair, Australia origin
- Stones: Diameter 2mm
- Diamonds: 2mm, 0.03 cts each, approx. 0.06 cts total per pair, reclaimed
Diamonds are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Emeralds are beautiful but delicate and soft stones that require extra attention to ensure their longevity. Inclusions are very common in Emeralds and while they can remain stable for a long time they can form hairline cracks or chips over time if knocked around on a daily basis. We do not typically recommend them for engagement rings. We recommend taking your ring off when exercising or doing anything rough with your hands.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact email@example.com to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
Emeralds' glowing green color is made by the presence of chromium in the mineral. The intensity of an emerald’s color will differ depending on the source – they vary from a light pastel green to a deep rich green (with the added presence of iron). All emeralds technically fall under the Beryl family of minerals, and, technically speaking, our light emeralds can also be called high quality green beryl.
Our emeralds are sourced from different artisanal mining operations around the world, each providing their own unique color. Our deep green emeralds come from Colombia, while our lighter green emeralds originate from small mining communities in Ethiopia and in Nasarawa, Nigeria.