One of a Kind Sunrise Tourmaline Monolith
A one-of-a-kind monolith featuring a stunning bi-color tourmaline, set atop a thick gold band.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Bi-Color Tourmaline, Emerald Cut, 7.88x4.90x3.59mm, 1.21ct, heritage rough from Brazil
- Band Width: 4.4mm
This ring can be resized from a 5-9, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold which supports the communities at the source of our materials.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes