One of a Kind Elongated Octagon Cut Sapphire Monolith Ring No. 23
A one-of-a-kind monolith featuring an exceptional bi-color blue green sapphire, set atop a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Gradient bi-color blue green sapphire, elongated octagon cut, 8.69x5.88x3.99mm, 1.51ct, Australia origin
- Flat band approximately 4.7mm wide
This ring can be resized from a 5-9, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and an ethically sourced Australia sapphire.
Sapphires are durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes