One of a Kind Emerald Cut Tourmaline Monolith Ring No. 16
A one-of-a-kind monolith featuring a radiant bi-color California tourmaline, set atop a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Bi-colour tourmaline, emerald cut, 11.28x5.20x3.60mm, 1.97ct, California origin
- Flat band approximately 4.5mm wide
This ring can be resized from 6-8, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and an ethically sourced California tourmaline.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes