One of a Kind Fancy Cut Diamond Signet Ring No. 44
This one-of-a-kind signet fancy diamond ring features bezel set on a subtle knife edge band. A luxurious, modern piece, inspired by ancient jewelry motifs.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Fancy light brown diamond, cut-cornered square modified brilliant cut, 1.01ct, 5.52x5.37x4.23 mm, GIA Certified, Australia origin
- Softened knife edge band tapers from 7.1to 1.9mm
This ring cannot be resized but can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced Australian diamond, and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes