One of a Kind Kite Diamond Monolith Ring
A one-of-a-kind monolith ring featuring a modified shield cut reclaimed diamond, set atop a thick gold band.
For information on creating a similarly inspired piece, please contact our Custom department.
- 14k solid Fairmined yellow gold
- Light Brown Diamond, Kite Cut, 1.57ct, 12.84x8.28x2.93mm, GIA Certified, Reclaimed
- Band width: approximately 5.40mm
This ring can be resized from a 4-10, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what's listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes