Today! - Beautiful, discontinued, pieces and old designs on sale. Online only, don't miss this!
The Counting Collection is an experiment in simple design. By adding one element at a time to a single form, each piece builds on the last, one by one. As a whole collection, these rings and earrings demonstrate the evolution of a dynamic, linear pattern.
The base for our collection – this thin 14k gold ring features a vivid offset opal perched on the edge of the band.
- 14k solid recycled gold
- Opal: Diameter 2mm, ~0.03 cts, Australian Origin
- Band: Thickness 1.5mm
On Inclusive Sizing — don't see the size you're looking for listed? We offer inclusive sizing at no additional cost, including quarter sizes! To order, simply select the nearest size and specify your desired size in the "add special instructions to your order" box. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
- See our ring sizing chart
- Order a ring sizer
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using responsibly-sourced100% natural Australian opals and 100% post-consumer recycled gold.
Our opals are all natural and each unique to their cut and color. We're proud of our stones and guarantee the best selection that is available. Please note that while we guarantee this quality, we, however, cannot promise exact replicas of the colors photographed due to the natural variations within the stone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
While we love the brilliance of our opals, it's important to know that this comes hand in hand with the fact that they are a "softer" stone. In general, we recommend being gentle with your opal rings, follow the tips above, and be mindful not to hit them against something hard by mistake. Damaged opals are not uncommon, so keep in mind that our customer service is here for you. WWAKE is not responsible for broken or lost stones, however does offer stone replacements for a reasonable repair fee. We also offer polishing, resizing, and prong tightening of any WWAKE products.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- Wynd Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- Wynd Second Day - $20 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International Shipping - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.