One of a Kind Kite Sapphire Monolith
A one-of-a-kind monolith featuring an exceptional gradient sapphire, set atop a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Gradient Bi-Color Blue Green Sapphire, Kite Mixed Cut, 11.14x5.73x3.34mm, 1.10ct, Australian origin
- Band Width: 5.4mm
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and an ethically-sourced Australian Sapphire.
Sapphires are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If you have any questions or are interested in creating something similar, please email email@example.com! If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes