One of a Kind Oval Brilliant Cut Sapphire Monolith Ring No. 21
A one-of-a-kind Monolith ring featuring a vivid gradient Australian sapphire, set atop a thick gold band.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Bi-color blue green sapphire, oval brilliant cut, 7.96x6.08x3.96mm, 1.6ct, Australia origin
- Flat band approximately 5mm wide
This is a one of a kind piece that can be resized from a 6-8, or can be remade in the size of your choice! If you would like a size other than what’s listed, simply purchase the ring and specify in the “special instructions for seller” box which size you would like. We will then follow-up with an email to confirm the new size and provide a ship date!
Not sure of your size?
This piece is handmade locally in New York, using 100% post-consumer recycled gold and and an ethically-sourced Australian sapphire.
Sapphires are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Please note that this ring is considered final sale. If in stock, this item will ship within 2 business days from purchase.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes