Reliquary Diamond & Pearl Necklace
A keepsake necklace, treasuring a cluster of pearls through a window of delicate gold bars and diamonds. A tender surprise, designed to be shared with wonder.
For necklace length versatility add our 2 inch Signature Chain Necklace Extender.
- 14k solid recycled yellow gold
- Seed pearls, 4mm, 2.88 total carat weight, China origin
- Diamonds, round brilliant cut, 1.5mm, 2mm, 0.06 total carat weight, reclaimed
- Pendant 16.55mm long x 11.6mm wide
- Available on our Signature 0.70mm diamond cut cable chain in 18-20" with extender
Pearls benefit from being worn and absorbing the natural oils on your skin. While they benefit from moisture, they should not be submerged in water. When cleaning, gently wipe with a soft cloth before putting them away. They can also be scratched due to their soft surface and should therefore be stored separately from other jewelry.
Diamonds are more durable by nature but still should be handled with care. Avoid harsh chemicals and extreme heat. If your stone needs cleaning, you can use a polishing cloth, dish soap, and a baby tooth brush to clean underneath the setting and bring it back to its original beauty. If you ever need a deep clean, feel free to email email@example.com and we can help with next steps.
Items in stock ship within 2 business days from purchase. Items not in stock are made to order and require 5-6 weeks before shipping.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are sent fully insured with tracking information. A signature upon delivery is required for orders over $500.
- UPS Standard - $11 (2-7 business days)
- UPS Second Day - $25 (2 business days)
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico - $28
- International UPS Saver - $48, not including duties & taxes
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligible Returns are accepted until 10 days after the item is received.
- Items must be in original packaging with no signs of being worn.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to require a return.
- Discounted items, items marked final sale, and special order are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit.
The First American Pearl Farm. He also played a significant role in developing new tools and standards for local pearl companies to follow to become more ethical and sustainable in their practices.